Moving to Denver: Relocation Services
Yes, moving to Denver and making a cross-country transition can be intimidating. An international move — even more so. But it’s beyond the logistics of the actual move where the real daunting challenges and questions lie. What school districts do we choose? Will we find and enjoy gainful employment? Will we be accepted into the community? Will we and our children be able to enjoy the same hobbies, sports, and lifestyle that we so loved back home? What can we do to make the move to Denver easier? Is there anyone who can help? You bet there is!
Relocation requires a LOT of research and a LOT of planning. But whose got time to surf a billion pages of internet and who knows if what you’re reading is actually correct or current. I will become your new best friend in a foreign land. You can leverage my 22 years of living in, working in, and raising a family in Colorado. I can help you short circuit a lot of the research and help you streamline your plans.
- Getting a mortgage with no credit
- Immigration Processing and Navigation
- Cross Boarder Taxation
- Wealth Management Considerations
- Changing Drivers Licenses
- Obtaining Social Security Numbers
- Area tours of Local Cities
- Understanding Nearby School Districts
- Real Estate Rentals Navigation
- Corporate Housing Options
- Buying Residential Real Estate
- Selling Residential Real Estate
- Investing in Residential Real Estate
- Sharing network of contacts including networking for job placement
Throughout your move to Denver, from helping you travel through the tedious details of bureaucracy to finding vital social and community services, I go beyond the call of duty and routine real estate tasks of finding and selling homes, and will work hard to make your new house is an actual home for you and your family.
I’m committed to utilizing our vast network of resources to helping you secure the basic paperwork and legalities you need. I also dedicate my efforts to finding the best schools, clubs, youth activities, and social events that suit your lifestyle. I simply want you to enjoy all that the Centennial state has to offer. Welcome to Colorado, let me know how I can serve you.