Rob’s 10-Step Process For Buying A House
The home buying process, especially for first-time homebuyers, can be especially challenging and difficult to maneuver. But with an experienced and knowledgeable real estate agent, you will be guided through the process and know exactly what to expect. When we’re looking for a new home together, here’s what you can expect to see during our home buying experience:
- Qualification of Needs Analysis.
- Guidance for choosing a Lender.
- Select a given area to search given needs analysis (Set-up Denver’s MLS Portal).
- Set-up showings in determined area(s).
- Select a house, advise on contract and buying process, and make an Offer.
- Negotiate on Buyers behalf as I have a fiduciary duty to look after Buyer’s best interests.
- 3rd Party vendor advice and selection for Inspection process with necessary contractors.
- Pre-close preparation coordinating lender underwriting and appraisal cycle, and Title Co. Transfer electricity, gas, lawn care, cable and other routine services.
- Closing: Refers to the meeting where ownership of the property is legally transferred to the buyer. The goal is to get there with minimal frustration and consternation.
- Celebrate! Post-closing networking and providing resources and contacts for whatever settling in services are needed. You have arrived! Welcome to Colorado!