Our Real Estate Agent’s 10-Step Process For Sellers
Whether you lived in your house for three years or 30, the home selling process can be tricky and emotional. From the first decision to work with a real estate agent to the final closing, Rob Mancey Realty will be there for you to answer any questions.
As we ramp up our efforts towards selling your home, here’s what you can expect our process to include:
- Needs Analysis – Setting expectations: What needs to be accomplished and when, to meet seller goals.
- Pricing Strategy – The market determines the price! Consider the condition of the home and conduct neighborhood comparisons.
- Property Preparation – De-clutter and de-personalize. Advise on property repairs and improvements. The condition of your home will affect how quickly it sells and the price the buyer is willing to offer. First impressions count! Get rid of smells!
- Marketing Strategy – 14 Point Plan and pictures.
- Receive and Evaluate Offers – Buyer pre-approved? Well-qualified and low-risk?
- Negotiate to Sell, with counter-offer and favorable terms.
- Execute on selling process; negotiating inspection, appraisal contingencies, and documents.
- Pre-close Preparation: appropriate negotiated reparations and moving process. Cancel electricity, gas, lawn care, cable, and other routine services. Gather owner’s manuals and warranties for all conveying appliances.
- Closing! Refers to the meeting where ownership of the property is legally transferred to the buyer. Ensure closing documents are accurate and seller proceeds are wired. As your real estate agent, I will be there with you through each of these steps.
- Celebrate! Post-Closing needs and moving on to next chapter!